Friday 28 January 2011

SECOND PHOTO SHOOT

THESE ARE THE FEW FAVOURITES THAT I PICKED OUT

I love the bright red in this picture, although it is slightly blurred. I like the angle of the camera. The picture with the headphones would be good for my double page spread or my contents page. I won't use it for my front cover because I would like a picture of her whole body. The picture with the 'peace out' on the chalkboard is also another favourite. I like the humble look on her face also accompanied by the high camera angle. I think these picutres are aimed at teenage girls.


These next two pictures are two of my favourite. Although I like the one on the left with the head phones, i would not use it on my front cover because her face is not visible. Although I really like the picture. It really captures the essence of music and I think teenagers could relate to it because most teens have an ipod accompanied by headphones, which they listen to their favourite bands on. It highlights the fact that the magazine is all about music. The picture below is my favourite, I think. It shows innocence, which I believe is relevant for this artist, aiming her music towards an audience of teenage girls. This would be a very good potential front cover photograph.



This picture above is a good one because it is quite personal to the reader. They would see the hand reaching out and feel as if the artist is directly addressing them. It is a fun picture, allowing the artist and the reader to be light hearted. The photo to the right is a little more serious, like some of my research on photographs. This will probably be used on  my contents page or double page spread. The two pictures below also show light heartedness like the one above. I love the angle of the one on the left. Her facial expression shows lightheartness, fun and laughter. I think this could be good with the idea of innocence. The picture below on the right is also a bit of fun whilst also being quite aggresive. I will definitely use this picture on the double page spread.

1 comment: