Monday 31 January 2011

DEVELOPMENT OF MUSIC FRONT COVER

This is the busiest I have managed to get my fron cover. I like the continuity of colour and I have also decided to change the font and colour of 'IVA' because it is much more bold as of this one. I have yet to put on more information but I really think this draft is one of my best. The one above is a continued version of the one to the left. This is the best draft I have come up with, I think, and I'm very likely to keep this one.
This is my first start to my front cover of my magazine. I have positioned the PULSE just above the model's head, because this was shown in a lot of my research on the fron covers. I'm still not sure about the colouring and the font of the 'IVA' next to the model's head. I have also been playing around with a phrase or something to use to support 'IVA'.

1 comment:

  1. This shows good development. Be aware that the small rectangle photograph is sitting on the sholder of the model. This should eb changed.

    ReplyDelete