Tuesday 4 January 2011

Music Magazine Font Research


These are just a few fonts that I have selected from the possible ones that I like. The last one is probably my favourite because it is bold and eye catching. Unfortunately, I have acquired these fonts from the website www.dafont.com , which means that it is difficult for me to use them without them becoming pixalated like they are at the moment. The last font is quite stencil like, and I have found these fonts below which are quite similar to it:

This font above is rather similar to the one I liked before. It is possible that I will use this for the title of my magazine. However it is annoying that this font has seriffs. I liked the other font because it didnt have any seriffs. I could try to edit out the seriffs but this may make it more pixalated.




No comments:

Post a Comment